Welcome Gene Hazelton fans !!


Sorry I didnt take better care of these Cartoons and other Items. They have been in the envelope ever since they were recieved. When our parents passed away, Erma and Roy ( God rest their souls) we separated the cartoons among us. Some where lost to flood. Treasures now , I think I should frame them. I really hope you enjoy Gene Hazelton's work. He moved to our home in 1973. I believe him and his family. I was so young at the time, I dont remember. But, the home my dad, Roy B. Marker built was a five bedroom home. I believe the Hazeltons put in a pool from what I see from Satellite. I miss that house and the memories.. Gene R.I.P. and a heartfelt Thankyou Scroll down to read his letter! And to see the cartoon boards

Popular Posts

Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mike Lynch Cartoons: Gene Hazelton Original Art

Mike Lynch Cartoons: Gene Hazelton Original Art

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey aleeeeen. You're kidding, right. You came after an individual in our community that has given back more than your evil family has. You stalked. You harassed. You were busted for it. Forever destroyed the life of 1 family. The young man has never been the same because of your evil. You are a monster. Chemical dependency and in the eyes of many, a very evil person. Hide little boy. You tried to hide when you went after my friend. Enjoy you hell. You deserve it you monster
Go revive a cat.