Welcome Gene Hazelton fans !!


Sorry I didnt take better care of these Cartoons and other Items. They have been in the envelope ever since they were recieved. When our parents passed away, Erma and Roy ( God rest their souls) we separated the cartoons among us. Some where lost to flood. Treasures now , I think I should frame them. I really hope you enjoy Gene Hazelton's work. He moved to our home in 1973. I believe him and his family. I was so young at the time, I dont remember. But, the home my dad, Roy B. Marker built was a five bedroom home. I believe the Hazeltons put in a pool from what I see from Satellite. I miss that house and the memories.. Gene R.I.P. and a heartfelt Thankyou Scroll down to read his letter! And to see the cartoon boards

Popular Posts

Followers

Saturday, April 26, 2008




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This are some of the items in the enveolpe he sent us.. Maybe some can recognize one of these

Unknown said...

Wow, Miss Computer Savvy! Love the blog. I have a blog page but no blog yet. My blog page is called "BasselopeHill"