Welcome Gene Hazelton fans !!


Sorry I didnt take better care of these Cartoons and other Items. They have been in the envelope ever since they were recieved. When our parents passed away, Erma and Roy ( God rest their souls) we separated the cartoons among us. Some where lost to flood. Treasures now , I think I should frame them. I really hope you enjoy Gene Hazelton's work. He moved to our home in 1973. I believe him and his family. I was so young at the time, I dont remember. But, the home my dad, Roy B. Marker built was a five bedroom home. I believe the Hazeltons put in a pool from what I see from Satellite. I miss that house and the memories.. Gene R.I.P. and a heartfelt Thankyou Scroll down to read his letter! And to see the cartoon boards

Popular Posts

Followers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yogi Bear, and Flintstones


If you look closely you can see the ink and the dots.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gary Fields said...

Hi Maggie,
Thanks for sharing these great pieces of art. I'm a cartoonist, too and when I did some Hanna-Barbera work, I sent it to Gene. Nice man that he was, he sent a very positive letter telling me how much he liked my work. I've since been able to buy some of his art which hangs in my studio. I really love his Yogi stuff. Such great design and layouts! Please feel eel free to visit my blog at www.garyfieldsstudios.blogspot.com
Best,
Gary Fields